Learning Council is made up from one pupil from each class from Year 3 – Year 6. They will wear purple 'student' lanyards when they are carrying out Learning Council sessions.
These pupils are chosen by the class teacher.
The aim of the Learning Council is:
- to make children at the school more aware of what good learning is
- have pupils' contributions into what makes a good lesson
- get children more involved in the learning process
- to hear from children what helps them to learn
- to maximise enjoyment in the learning process
The Learning Council will meet half termly to discuss a variety of topics about our school. Minutes will be added to the website so children can share their views. The Learning Council will also feed back to the school about what they feel works and what they would like to see more of.