Concerns and complaints

If you have a query or concern about your child's experience in school, you should ask to speak to your child's class teacher in the first instance. Please ask to see them as soon as you have a concern — do not save it up until weeks later. This will help school staff to support children as quickly as possible, and prevent worries from growing. 
Queries relating to attendance, medical issues, admissions or school lunches should be related to the School Office.
Pastoral concerns and academical concerns should be related to the class teacher.