- The Governing Board of the school is made up of a team of people from a variety of backgrounds.
- We are a group of individuals who bring a commitment to providing the best education for the children in the community.
- We do this by ensuring the school values and ethos of Believe, Achieve, Succeed inform everything we do.
- We bring all the knowledge, skills and understanding we have learned in life to the task and work collaboratively with parents, children, staff and the local community to achieve this.
- We work with the Head Teacher, senior staff and all stakeholders and are responsible for
- setting the school's vision, ethos and strategic direction;
- supporting and holding the Head Teacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils;
- overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent.
- We meet regularly and visit the school.
If you wish to read the minutes of our meetings then please ask at the school office.
If you would like to find out more or would like to join us as a member of the board contact the chair of governors.
Contact for the Chair of Governors:
Mrs Anne Sheddick
c/o Carrington Junior School
4 Chapel Road
Bucks HP10 9AA